We are delighted to be sharing with you the first digital version of the school newsletter. The news team, along with the help of Garry and Colin, have worked tirelessly to collate information and reports on the activities and achievements of the school body over the past month.
In this month’s newsletter:
- P.B.L. Week, a report by Matthew Quinn
- 2nd Year visit to Leinster House and the National Gallery, reports by Benat Potokci and Shane Downes
- Photos from our Halloween Fancy Dress and details about the winner
- Over the Rainbow, an interview with Stepaside ETSS student Erwin Wright
- Gaelic Football Team Stand Tall, a report by Warren Chong
- Details on our Poetry Aloud Pioneers
- This Country Life, a report on the Second Year ecology trip, by Sarah Mulvey
- Information on Guidance
- Photographs of our brilliant committee members
- Information on our school Shoebox Appeal for Christmas
Just click on the following link for the full version: https://sway.com/7gp2NN5xheG5sdUm?ref=Link
As the first term of the year has come to an end, the past month has been Spooktacular!! The last day of term came to a tricky conclusion with everyone in SETSS taking part in a ‘fancy dress’ competition. The entrants entered into the spooky spirit with the most grotesque and grandiose gore fest ever seen in the shockingly spectre-filled suburb of Stepaside.
Everyone have a fangtastic mid term and remember they”ll be watching yoooooooo and trying to catch you in our web of online homework assignments, remember to stay healthy over the mid term break and keep exorcising!
By Sarah Mulvey & Garry